A selection of the presentations from our 2012 event are now available to download.
- Can Developed Nations Prosper by Licensing New Technologies to the World’s Poor? presented by Dr. Richard Mammone, CEO, ClearView Diagnostics, Inc.; Associate Vice President of New Ventures Professor, Engineering and Business, Rutgers University
- Design at the Crossroads: Technology and Social Impact presented by Tyler Valiquette, COO, Catapult Design
- Invent for Humanity: Community. Marketplace. Event. presented by Breean Miller, Marketing Manager, KLS Edition
- Partnerships to Raise a Village presented by Kathryn Samuels, Chief of Strategic Partnerships, Powered by Action
- Potavel presented by Saltuk Karayalcin
- Q Drum Campaign – Feasibility of Manufacturing & Deployment in Mexico presented by Hector Chagoya, Vice President, LES Mexico
- Q Drum Campaign – Feasibility of Manufacturing & Deployment in the Philippines presented by Ferdinand M. Negre, President, LES Philippines